miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2008
Writing Project "Face"
Read the book "Face" chapters 1 to 10.
You are a student at Eastmoreland school in East London(click on this link to get a visual image of the place , check the media -images, video I have inlcuded to learn about its music and its people).
You are collaborating with the school newspaper as a news reporter.
Create a frontpage with your news report. (You can use Publisher or any other template)
Write a news report 450-500 words long describing what happened to Martin.
1.First create a name for the school newspaper
2. Write your name below it in small print
3. Create an interesting Headline for your report.
4. Include at least 2 pictures in your newsreport(the accident, Martin, the inspector, or any other you decide)
5. Describe Martin (what was he like before the accident?, what grade was he in?, who were his friends?, what did he like to do?, )
6. describe how the accident happened (who was with him?, who was driving....etc.)
7.describe Martin after the accident (what does he look like now?, willl he be the same again?,,,)
USE the information from chapters 1 to 10 as the source for your article.
Present your frontpage in print the first class after the coming holidays.